Small Business Calculators
How much money do you need to start your business?
Should you get a loan, line of credit, or credit card?
How will you decide the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns?
These are just a few of the key questions that successful startups and growing companies ask so they can make confident financial decisions.
Are you prepared to answer questions like these? Do you have a system in place or tools that can help you get the answers you’re looking for?
Not to worry because whether you’re in the early stages of starting a business or growing one, there are small business calculators that can help you in evaluating different aspects of your business so you can get the answers you need quickly and efficiently.
Here are my top ten free calculators for entrepreneurs:
- Starting Costs Calculator – Estimate your startup costs using this simple calculator and avoid missing some of the most common expenses that get missed.
- Cash Flow Calculator – This calculator shows you how business-t0-business sales, carrying inventory, and fast growth can absorb your company’s money. By changing variables you can see the immediate impact it can make on your cash flow.
- Credit Card Calculator – You should always know firsthand how long it will take to pay off your company’s credit card debt. If you have business debts on your personal credit cards then you should consider transferring the balance to a business credit card instead.
- Business Loan Calculator – If you are considering on obtaining a loan utilize this easy loan calculator so you can determine what your payment terms will be based on loan amount, interest rate, and terms.
- Business Lease Calculator – Thinking about financing business equipment? Estimate what your monthly payment would be if you decide to lease instead of getting a loan.
- Investor Offering Calculator – This is a great tool for showing what both sides will get after leaving from the investment table.
- Email ROI Calculator – If you plan on utilizing email campaigns to drive traffic to your site or landing page then this is a great calculator to help determine your return on investment.
- Pay Per Click ROI Calculator – Whether you use Google, Yahoo, AOL or Microsoft for your pay per click campaign you’ll definitely find this calculator a lifesaver.
- Direct Mail Marketing ROI Calculator – This simple calculator makes it easy to see your return on investment when implementing a direct mail marketing campaign. This tool works hand in hand with your other marketing campaigns so you can better manage your marketing budget.
- Conversion Rate Calculator – Increasing your website conversions is something you will always be striving to improve and what better way to review that then with this handy calculator.
While there are many other calculations, formulas, and scenarios you can conduct with free calculators nothing will replace good common sense and insight. Use these calculators as tools not as replacements because the bottom line is your mind is the most powerful tool of all!
So add these small business calculators to your tool chest so you can get fast answers to the key questions that make a significant impact to the future and success of your business.
What other tools are you using in your tool chest?
Looking to obtain business credit for your company? Become a member of my Business Credit Insiders Circle and gain access to a proven step-by-step business credit building system. A system that provides you access to vendor lines of credit, fleet cards, business credit cards with and without a PG, funding sources and lenders that report to all the major business credit bureaus. Submit your name and email below for details and receive a free audio seminar ($597 value) =>
About the author
Marco Carbajo is a business credit expert, author, speaker, and founder of the Business Credit Insiders Circle. He is a business credit blogger for AllBusiness.com, a subsidiary of Dun and Bradstreet and author of “Eight Steps to Ultimate Business Credit” and “How to Build Business Credit with No Personal Guarantee.” His articles and blogs have also been featured in American Express Small Business, Business Week, The Washington Post, The San Francisco Tribune, Scotsman Guide, Alltop, Entrepreneur Connect, and Active Rain.