First Progress Credit Card Reviews
Do you have bad credit or little to no credit history?
Have you been recently declined for credit or need to improve your credit?
If so, stop adding more inquiries by shopping around for credit cards you may keep getting turned down for and consider the First Progress credit card.
The First Progress Credit Card provides a great opportunity for individuals with bad credit or little to no credit to build credit history with all three major credit reporting agencies.
In this post I will review the First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card.
You can get approved for this secured credit card with any credit history or credit score, so long as: you do not have a pending bankruptcy filing that has not yet been discharged by the court and you successfully fund your security deposit.
What do I like about this card?
- Reports to Equifax, Transunion and Experian – Establishing positive credit history with all three credit agencies is crucial to building positive FICO® scores. Not all credit cards report to all three major agencies so this is a major plus.
- Get up to $2,000 of credit – The amount of credit you can get is based on the amount of your security deposit. You can start as low as $200 and go up to as high as $2,000.
- Low APR – Some secured credit cards offer rates as high as 22% but with this card there’s a low APR of 10.74% and an annual fee of $49.
- Fully refundable deposit – Your credit line is secured by your fully-refundable deposit. Just pay off any outstanding balance and receive your deposit back at any time.
- Fast turnaround time – While other card issuers may take weeks to send your credit card; the First Progress credit card can be received in as little as 5 days with express processing.
- Simple and convenient – With a First Progress credit card you can use it anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Good for car rental, hotels; basically anywhere credit cards are accepted.
The First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card is one of the best secured credit cards in the U.S., and is an excellent card for individuals who want to build or reestablish their credit history with all three major credit agencies.
Remember, use this credit card on a regular basis and make your payments on or ahead of the due date for building credit and generating consistent and positive payment history. Keep your debt to credit usage below 30% and increase your limit (security deposit) whenever possible.
Looking to build your personal and business credit? Become a member of my Business Credit Insiders Circle and gain access to a proven step-by-step business credit building system. A system that provides you access to vendor lines of credit, fleet cards, business credit cards with and without a PG, funding sources and lenders that report to all the major business credit bureaus. Submit your name and email below for details and receive a free business credit building audio seminar ($497 value) =>
To Your Success In Business and in Life!
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you like and shared this on Facebook.
About the author
Marco Carbajo is a business credit expert, author, speaker, and founder of the Business Credit Insiders Circle. He is a business credit blogger for Dun and Bradstreet Credibility Corp, the SBA.gov Community, All Business.com and About.com .His articles and blog; Business Credit Blogger.com, have been featured in ‘American Express Small Business’, ‘Business Week’, ‘The Washington Post’, ‘The San Francisco Tribune’,‘Alltop’, and ‘Entrepreneur Connect’.